Hiring Help For Amazon Businesses. Stephen at Full-Time FBA gives us an overview of what to expect when you need to hire additional help for your growing online empire. Sometimes it can be scary to think about actually hiring help in your Amazon FBA business. Expanding your business by adding more people can be a daunting process, with a long list of things to worry about. In today’s episode, we draw on our own practical experiences and share the best insider tips so you can overcome fear of hiring help for your Amazon business.
We dive into how you can hire the best individuals, from virtual assistants to someone who comes to your home, and then we take it one step further by showing exactly where you can find them. Hiring is just the beginning, though. If they’re not vetted or experienced, we have the solutions for you. Hear about how the MAWL method is a surefire way to train staff, and listen as we dig into why it is so important to pay a living wage and not just a minimum wage. Last but not least, we realize that helpers can make mistakes, so we tell you how to avoid them, and more importantly, how to deal with them. For more tips to kick the fear, be sure to join us today for hiring help for Amazon businesses!
Hiring Help For Amazon Businesses
Like what you hear? Tell a friend… and be sure to leave us a rating and a review. Here’s how.
Key points from Episode 54:
- How you’re not losing control but gaining power and leverage by hiring help.
- Asking yourself the important questions to see how seriously you need help.
- Outsourcing will help you expand, but outsourcing the right person is the real challenge.
- The Whos, Hows, and Wheres of hiring and outsourcing help.
- Defining the differences between finding online help (VA) versus in-person help.
- Some of the best ways to get your helpers trained the right way.
- What the MAWL method is and why it’s so beneficial.
- Find out how outsourcing and hiring help can be affordable and doesn’t need to be a financial burden.
- How hiring help becomes more about gaining profit than losing profit.
- What to do when the day comes that your helper makes a mistake.
- And more!