In this episode, we sit in and listen to Carrie Miller and Walmart-selling expert Michal Chapnik, Founder of eCom Creative Team, as they answer questions live on anything about selling in the Walmart marketplace. They cover various topics like the specific product niches that are successful in the platform, what are the best Walmart.com listing and ranking strategies in 2023, and more!
Does Walmart have stocking limitations? Does Walmart accept wholesale sellers? And What are the requirements to register as a Walmart seller for local and international residents? Let’s hop right in and discover the answers!
In episode 418 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Carrie and Michal talk about:
- 03:30 – Michal’s Backstory
- 07:30 – Specific Product Niches That Work Well On Walmart.com?
- 09:00 – Influencers Doing Walmart Segments For Clothing Brands
- 10:15 – Walmart Excels In Driving Outside Traffic
- 10:30 – Her Success Tips Sellers New To Walmart
- 14:30 – A Product That Sells More On Walmart Than Amazon
- 15:45 – How To Determine The Right Walmart Product Type